SP-6000 V-Pro SpreaderWith the same footprint as it's smaller brother, the SP-3000, the SP-6000 doubles up in height, making it the perfect choice for larger spreading tasks. Contractors with medium to large sized areas to maintain will appreciate the SP-6000's huge 800 litre capacity hopper and of course, all the other usual SnowEx V-Pro benefits such as reliable 12V power, independent spinner and auger control and light yet strong polyethylene hopper.
- 800 litre hopper
- Full control of spread width and flow rate from comfort of vehicle cab
- Quick connect spinner assembly to allow towbar use when spreader not in service
- Dual variable spread/speed controller for precise control of spinner and auger independently
- 12V vibrator unit to help material flow
- Heavy-duty ratchet strap and adjustable rail mount system
- Fitted tarpaulin hopper cover
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
- HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
- DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
- WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
- STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
- HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
- Capacity 800 litres
- Spreading width 1.5m -12m
- Amperage draw 25A – 30A max
- Spinner diameter 300mm
- Weight (empty) 161kg
- Height 914mm
- Width 1232mm
- Depth/Length 1702mm
- Floor length 1270mm
- Floor width 864mm
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.