SP-575 Utility SpreaderOne of the most popular SnowEx spreaders over the years, the SP-575 remains a firm favourite with contractors for its simple, reliable, and efficient performance. The patented SnowEx vibrator keeps material flowing freely, while a powerful drive auger feeds spread material directly to the spinner, ensuring jams and blockages are kept to a minimum. The in-cab dual controller makes life easy for the user by allowing accurate control of spread width and spinner speed, which in turn helps to ensure spread material wastage is reduced.
- Rocksalt (dry and moist)
- Bagged ice melters
- Tow bar hitch
- Utility mount
- Forklift mount
- Three-point mount (cat 1)
- Drop utility mount
- Trailer mount
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- 12V DC DIRECT DRIVE MOTOR MOUNTED IN A WEATHER-TIGHT ENCLOSURE – Reliable power in every situation
- HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE, UV PROTECTED HOPPER IN SAFETY YELLOW – Zero corrosion and reduced weight
- HEAVY DUTY MODULAR STEEL FRAME – Strength built in as standard with electrostatic powder coat finish
- DRIVES – Revolutionary maximum torque transmission featuring a hardened steel worm and bronze gear – no chains, pulleys, drive belts or gears to break or wear
- WEATHER AND FIRE-PROOF WIRING HARNESS – for maximum reliability.
- STEEL AUGER FEED SYSTEM – gives more positive and accurate supply to spinner than a conveyor belt feed system
- HIGH QUALITY POWDER COATED STEEL OR URETHANE SPINNERS
- Capacity 163 litres
- Spreading width 1.5m -12m
- Amperage draw 12A – 15A max
- Spinner diameter 254mm
- Weight (empty) 48kg
- Height 890mm
- Width 960mm
- Depth/Length 630mm
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.