BP-240 Push Broom
BroomEx BP-240 push brooms are designed for medium to heavy sweeping tasks and are manufactured with eight rows of bristles. Ideal for counter-balance fork trucks and compact tractors the BroomEx BP-240 is equally at home in industrial market sectors, as it is sweeping grain stores and general farmyard waste.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 98% faster than manual labour
- Quick and easy to use – Integral fork pockets for ease of attachment
- Effective – 8 rows of hard wearing bristles for effective sweeping in varied applications
- No moving parts – No maintenance and no breakdowns
- No dust – clean working environment
- Wessex build quality – Longevity
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- SWEEP UP TO 450 MILES BEFORE CHANGING THE BRISTLES – Save time and money
- A WIDE RANGE AVAILABLE – A push broom to suit any sweeping application
- UNIQUE PATENTED FEATURES – A superior sweeping performance
- A WIDE RANGE OF HITCHES – Mount the BroomEx to the machine of your choice
- NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED – Zero downtime
- 4MM HOOD THAT HAS BEEN SHOTBLASTED, UNDERCOATED AND POWDERCOATED – Extremely robust
- HARD WEARING POLY BRISTLES – Longevity
- NO STORAGE STAND REQUIRED – Simple storage for when not in use
- OPTIONAL MAGNETIC BARS – No more punctures or injured livestock
- Width 2.4m
- Brush Rows 8
- Weight 116kg
- Bristle height 280mm
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.