FRX-150H Out-Front Flail MowerQuiet, smooth, fast and highly manoeuvrable, the Wessex ProLine FRX-150-H is the versatile specialist. It has been specifically developed in conjunction with Ransomes Jacobsen? exclusively for the HR3300T?, maximising hydraulic power. An outfront machine has many advantages over rear mounted, including operator comfort & visibility and it's manoeuvrability in confined areas, around road signs, trees and other obstacles. Not only will the FRX-150-H cope with longer grass on roadside verges, but it will also leave a premium result on sports turf at high speed with no grass swathing, as with a rotary machine. Featuring aerodynamic flails for maximum power efficiency and a double skin deck for durability, the FRX-150-H is equally at home on a roadside verge or a football pitch.
Wessex machinery is sold through our excellent dealer network. Get in touch with #TeamWessex, and we’ll locate your nearest dealer and then look after you throughout your sales journey.
When only the best will do
When you purchase a Wessex product, you invest in over 55 years of innovation, manufacturing excellence and a commitment to progress that underpins the care for our customers, suppliers and employees. Since 1962 the Wessex name has been synonymous with superb quality, British built machines for the agricultural and groundcare markets. Our equipment is built for demanding applications, where reliability and durability are paramount.
Features & Benefits
- AERODYNAMIC FLAILS – Minimum power consumption.
- FULL WIDTH ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – No unsightly scalping.
- INTEGRAL ROLLER BEARINGS – Protected for long service life.
- SIMPLE AND POSITIVE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT – Ease of operation.
- PUNCTURE PROOF TYRES – Low maintenance.
- TWIN DRIVE BELT TRANSMISSION – Handles dense vegetation.
- FULLY GUARDED TO HSE SPECIFICATIONS – Meets local authority requirements.
- CONTIFLOW DECK DESIGN – Low profile deck design follows the path of the flails at a constant distance increasing the suction effect and improving mulching efficiency.
- FLOATING LINKAGE – Excellent ground contour following and a generous lift height which is ideal for kerb clearance and trailer ramps etc.
- WIDE OUTLET – Maximum performance in long grass.
- HARDENED STEEL STONE GUARDS – Safety in public areas.
- RIGHT ANGLE DRIVE GEARBOX OR HYDRAULIC MOTOR – Smooth and quiet operation.
- ROTOR BEARING GUARDS – Protected for long service life.
- ADJUSTABLE SIDE SKIDS WITH REMOVABLE WEAR-SHOES – Low maintenance costs.
- Cutting width 1.5m
- Overall width 1.73m
- Weight 212kg
- Cutting height range 25-100mm
- No. of flails 34
Book a Demo
Please submit your request for a product demonstration, and we will call you back to arrange a suitable time.